- · Type: Sail Motor Catamaran
- · Category: Tourist Superior
- · Capacity: 16 passengers
- · Crew: 6 members (1 captain,1 chef, 1 marine, 1 helmsman,1machinist and 1 bilingual naturalist guide)
- · Year reconstruction: July 2015
- · Long: 16.96 mtrs
- · Bean: 8, 06 mtrs
- · Principal engines: 2 Engines 110HP Yammar Turbo
- · Electric system: 12, 120 Volts
- · Speed: 8 knots
- · Water capacity: 300 gallon per day
SAFETY & NAVIGATION:
All equipment meets / exceeds the international SOLAS standard: 2 x 16 man life craft, 1 GPS, sonar, 1 naval radar, fire detection and prevention systems etc.
- · 2 central machines 110HP.
- · Main sail and smaller sail.
- · Desalination plant for fresh water solar panels to navigate alone battery, with which all instruments and systems are working the boat, which makes it completely ecological.
- Internal generator.
- · 8 cabins located on the main deck and distributed as follow: 2 matrimonial cabins, 2 cabins with twin beds, 2 cabins with bunk beds, 2 cabins with one matrimonial bed + a bunk bed. All of then equipped with electric baths, hot water showers, air conditioning.
FACILITIES & SERVICES:
- · Bar, dining room-lounge, media (TV, stereo, DVD) adapted to iPhone music MP3.
- · Observation deck
- · Platform for embark and disembark (this platform is used for diving activities).
- · Occasional diving (included personal diving equipment –wetsuit, fins, tube, mask, BCD, regulator, vest, tank, weights and weight belt).
- · Diving for charter cruise ( does not include personal diving equipment and nitrox under request with supplement).
- · Wetsuit for snorkeling has an additional cost.
- · Monday and friday